- Present a Nationally recognized swimming certificate, (Red Cross, school swim team, etc.)
- Swim test will be done near dock with Instructor and assistant present.
- Student shall be able to swim 25 yards without assistance.
- Student shall be able to put on life jackets in water.
- Student must display comfort with surroundings while in the water.
- Student must display the ability to function small tasks while in the water.
- Comfort in water with boat upset.
- Demonstrate comfort with situation such as an over turned boat.
- Display the ability to move around boat while it is in the upset position.